Presents its 1st Annual ART EXTRAVAGANZA!
The Kirby-Hill House Art Extravaganza is open to artists of all mediums and nearly all ages. This annual event provides the opportunioty for the public to view your artwork in a gallery setting.
There will be separate catagories for students and adults along with Vendor Booths for crafts and Handmade items.
We will begin accepting entries on Monday, April 21st through May 5th.
Booth form is due May 5, 2021 by 5pm and
the fee is due on/before Saturday, May 8, by 10am
ART SHOW & CONTEST
Educational Foundation, Inc.
Presents Its Annual
May 8th 2021
10am – 4 pm
Judges will select 1st, 2nd, 3rd overall in all categories (which depends on the number of entrants) and winners will be announced after the judging. Please call or email to make drop off or pick up arrangements.
1. The artwork must not have been shown in a previous Kirby-Hill House art Show or Competition.
2. Artwork must be framed or matted.
3. Artwork must be suitable for general public viewing, including children. Kirby has the right to reject any artwork for content.
4. Works must be photographic or digital art or any other 2D or 3D media.
5. Limit one Art Contest entry. Limit three pieces total (Show + Contest) per entrant.
6. Carefully read the complete list of rules and regulations found on our website.